PADI Rescue Diver Course
"Challenging” and “rewarding” are the best words to describe the PADI Rescue Diver course. Building upon what you’ve already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur and allowing you to try rescue scenarios with real divers under the close supervision of our Instructors
Most divers say this course is the best course they’ve ever taken.
What You Learn :
• Self rescue
• Recognising and managing stress in other divers
• Emergency management and equipment
• Rescuing panicked divers
• Rescuing unresponsive divers
• Advanced Open Water
• Be trained and current for first aid and CPR within the previous two years (Ask about our Emergency First Responses course)
• Min age 12 yrs.
Cost : €350
• If you complete the Knowledge Development online with PADI eLearning, the cost is €240 (plus €130 paid direct to PADI)
• If you do the entire course with us (including Knowledge Development) the cost is €350 (all inclusive price covers PADI materials, training, equipment, transport and certification with PADI)