PADI Open Water Course
Get your PADI scuba certification!
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
• The world’s most widely recognised scuba course. PADI has introduced millions of people to scuba diving through the Open Water Diver course.
• Certifies you to dive unsupervised with a suitably qualified buddy, to a maximum depth of 18m. Anywhere in the world.
• Can be completed in as little as 3 days.
• The course can be tailored to your needs and schedule.
The course consists of three main phases :
• Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving. (This can be done online, or in a classroom )
• Confined Water Dives (in a swimming pool or shallow water) to learn basic scuba skills.
• Four Open Water Dives (in the sea, dives 1 & 2 to a max depth of 12m, dives 3 & 4 to a max depth of 18m) to review your skills and explore!
• If you complete the Knowledge Development online with PADI E-Learning , the cost is €300 (plus €133 paid direct to PADI)
• If you do the entire course with us (including Knowledge Development) the cost is €420 (price includes PADI manual ,training, equipment hire and certification with PADI)