PADI Dive Master
The PADI Divemaster Course offers you the opportunity to "Go Pro" and achieve a professional rating of PADI Divemaster, whether your are interested in a career in scuba diving, or just want to improve your diving knowledge and skills.
• PADI professional rating.
• Qualifies you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
• And much,much more.
• For more information see Divemaster page on the PADI web site.
Prerequisites To take this course, you must be :
• 18 years old
• Advanced Open Water Diver
• PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
• Have at least 40 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
• Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement signed by a doctor within the last 12 months.
• Have good personal diving and buoyancy skills.
• Be able to swim 400 metres and float for 15 minutes both unaided, snorkel 800 metres and tow a diver for 100 metres, all within time limits
• If you complete the online portion with PADI Divemaster Online, the cost is €600 (plus €176 paid direct to PADI)
• €800 if you decide not to do PADI Divemaster Online.
In both cases the fee includes :
• Training, equipment, transport,
• Divemaster Crewpack at cost price (currently €161)
containing: Manual, slates, Instructor Manual, DSD Cue Card, Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving, Scuba Tuneup Workbook, Profesional Log Book, emblem, PADI decal, eRDPMl,brochures etc
How is this course run :
• 1 Day introduction and orientation
• The course is then structured to meet your availability and involves working with instructors and their students within the dive centre. • Required reading: workbook, manual and Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving.
Duration 10-30 days
Internship option available ask for more details