PADI Advanced Open Water
coming for diving in corralejo but would like to progress on from the PADI open Water course?
For divers who want to continue their training towards more challenging and rewarding training, we offer the Advanced Open Water course.
This course builds on what you've learned during the Open Water course, and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving. You'll hone your skills by completing 5 adventure dives that introduce you to :
– Underwater navigation
– Deeper water diving
– Three more adventure dives of your choice
What You Learn The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver course vary with your interest and the Adventure dives you choose, but include
• Thinking like a diver
• Practical aspects of deep diving.
• Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving.
• More ways to use your underwater compass.
• How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
Duration : Can be completed in as little as two or three half days.
Cost : €310
• If you complete the Knowledge Development online with PADI eLearning, the cost is €250 (+ US$120 paid direct to PADI)
• If you do the entire course with us (including Knowledge Development) the cost is €310 (all inclusive price covers PADI materials, training, equipment, transport and certification
You don't want to do the entire Advanced course, but still want to learn new things while diving in corralejo?
Then you can choose to do one or more Adventure dives, and complete your Advanced course later at another dive center or when your back diving in corralejo.
Cost : €60 per dive.